GRIP Stage 7
1. Continued transfer of residual maintenance
responsibilities to the IMDM.
2. Maintain reporting and tracking processes in preparation
of project close-out.
3. Manage Health & Safety file correlation ensuring that
the requirements of Network Rail and Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007 are
4.Transfer of Health & Safety Files to Network Rail -
1. Failure to implement the tools described above and meet
programmes for handover to the IMDM will lead to expensive delays to the project close-out. When contractors
contracts terminate delayed documents and data are difficult to obtain and can create extra costs to the projects
2. Misinformation and confusion to the real status of
completions and ToMR activities.
3. Failure to timely manage project completions processes
means costly last minute catch up and chasing of documents and data that should have been made available as they
were produced. The Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007 can only be met successfully by planning
4. Failure to meet Construction (Design & Management)
Regulations 2007 is a legal obligation.ns 2007 is a legal obligation.