GRIP Stage 6
1. Manage the day to day interface with the maintenance
organisation in all matters relating to ToMR.
2. Manage the collection, review and issue of all
deliverables required to transfer maintenance responsibilities for new and renewed assets from and to the
3. Prepare and issue transfer documentation such as
Notification of Asset Change (NOAC) and Take Over Certification (TOC).
4. Manage ToMR contingency plans including principle
contractors snagging programmes to enable the continued timely transfer of maintenance responsibilities against
5. Manage the processing and timely transfer of 48 hour
document deliverables for review and approval by Network Rail engineering and encourage contractors to prepare and
issue deliverables during construction and not after the event.
6. Collate and track resolution of snags and outstanding
contingencies following take-over of maintenance responsibilities by the maintainer.
7. Manage the interfaces for asset data updates on ELLIPSE
and GEOGIS timeously prior to the start of construction and during construction by populating asset data tools
through each stage of the works.
8. Act as focal point for contact with the maintainer on all
matters relating to the project asset management plan, ToMR and IMDM interface activities.
9. Manage and Co-ordinate the interface of as built data
between contractors and others using the vehicle provided by an ‘Asset Transfer Authority’ process for each
10. Report progress/delays against program targets through
the use of trackers and reports.
11. Manage the processing and issue of Entry into Service
files against Network Rail procedural requirements.
12. Manage the data referencing of all documents relating to
the construction, ToMR and delivery of works for easy access and reference to Health & Safety files in
accordance with Company procedures.
13. Manage the issue, review, approval and processing of
Form E documents where required.
14. Adopt and manage a Plan - Do - Review (PDR) approach to
project completions and delivery of new and renewed assets to ensure success of the management tools described
1 – 14. Program delays, confused information between PWC’s,
extended maintenance responsibilities, unplanned costs by the project and delayed health & safety file