|GRIP Stage 4
1. Identification of deliverables required for take-over of maintenance responsibilities,
Entry into Service and Health & Safety files and the responsible party within the project
2. Identification of program milestones and commercial incentives to be incorporated into
contract documentation to ensure production and delivery targets are met.
1. Where notifications of deliverables are not provided within contract documentation this
will incur additional costs later in the project and health & safety file close-out suffers further delays with
necessary information becoming unavailable or incomplete.
2. Where commercial incentives are not included for take-over of maintenance
responsibilities the contractors has opportunities to request ERI’s (Employers Representative Instruction) or VO's
creating further unplanned costs to the project. Deters principle contractors from ‘dragging their heals’ in a bid
to extend project activities (unplanned costs) and delaying targets for handover to IMDM and health & safety
files for project close-out (GRIP Stage 8).
3. Inclusion of realistic costs of completions and management of ToMR for the project are